• A unique people-centered culture that attracts the brightest and most forward-thinking accounting professionals
• The resources, expertise, and global capability of a large accounting firm together with the responsiveness and accessibility of a local firm
• A great location in the Roseville area with easy access to both Minneapolis and St. Paul.
You have (requirements):
• Interest in a career in public accounting
• Must be pursuing a degree in accounting. Preferably candidate has completed their sophomore year of college.
• Positive, enthusiastic energy
• The people skills to work with individuals in and out of the organization
• A forward-thinking and hands-on approach
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• A desire to learn
• Leadership skills
You will (job responsibilities):
• Analyze data and prepare work papers and tax returns based on professional standards for a variety of individuals
• Identify, research, and assess various tax issues while also providing information to seniors and managers