Kyle has been a “numbers guy” since he was old enough to count. When he found himself relishing his high-school math class, he thought the letters C-P-A might be in his future. The thought stuck. In 2014, Kyle graduated with a degree in accounting and went on to earn a graduate degree in business administration.
Since joining JAK in 2017, Kyle has felt energized by the ever-changing nature of the work—each day is different. He is inspired by how passionate clients are about their businesses, and considers it a great honor to exceed their expectations. A natural troubleshooter and a consummate planner, he loves finding ways to help clients get to the bottom of an issue, a.s.a.p.
Kyle’s drive and determination show up on the lacrosse field, too. He’s played and coached the sport for more than 15 years. He looks forward to cabin weekends in the summer, as well as any chance to spend time with family and friends.
- Master of Business Administration, North Dakota State University, 2017
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting, North Dakota State University, 2014
Licensing, Memberships & Honors
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), 2019
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants (MNCPA)