Matt is a utility player at JAK, assisting directors and partners with various tax preparation, planning, and projection engagements. He is driven to work hard by seeing the excessive value of the services provided by the firm. Matt is loyal and reliable, building relationships through trust and dependable service.
Matt has been with JAK since 2014 after dabbling in other arenas. When faced with career decisions at several points in his life, destiny intervened and pointed him towards accounting. At JAK, Matt has found his place working alongside people that are passionate about their clients and their needs.
A true sportsman, Matt enjoys bow-hunting in the fall and fishing in the summers. When not on a pursuit, he can be found tinkering on projects at home and spending time with his wife, Elizabeth, and their children Jack, Henry, and Benjamin.
- Director since 2021
- Matt joined the firm in 2014
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting and Finance, The College of St. Scholastica, 2011
Licensing, Memberships & Honors
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), 2015
- Member of American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants (MNCPA)