Hard work and dedication have long been important to Teri. She landed her first job at age 14 and stuck with it through high school and college, leaving only to join JAK in 1997. Efficient and organized, you will never catch her rushing around at the last minute to get things done. She manages to make all 24 hours of the day count without breaking a sweat.
As a director at JAK, Teri does her best to help a variety of hard-working clients see the fruits of their labor. She has worked closely with several contractors to assist in building and reconciling job schedules, always making sure each schedule ends up in an easy-to-understand format. Not surprisingly, Teri has a special place in her heart for startups—she says it’s inspiring to watch them find success and grow.
On top of her role at JAK, Teri has been involved with the League of Women Voters. She is also an active member on the Augsburg University Alumni board. When she’s not volunteering, she’s hanging out with family, camping, or spending time up north. She also makes sure to keep tabs on her beloved Minnesota Vikings.
- Director since 2017
- Teri joined the firm in 1997
- Bachelor of Arts in Accounting, Augsburg College, 1996
Licensing, Memberships & Honors
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), 2002
- Member of American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants (MNCPA)
- Member of Augsburg University Alumni Board