- A unique people-centered culture that attracts the brightest and most forward-thinking accounting professionals
- The resources, expertise, and global capability of a large accounting firm together with the responsiveness and accessibility of a local firm
- A great location in the Roseville area with easy access to both Minneapolis and St. Paul.
You have (requirements):
- Minimum of 5 years bookkeeping experience
- Advanced Quickbooks knowledge, Pro Advisor for both desktop and online versions a plus.
- Experience with payroll and payroll reporting.
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
- Experience with a CPA firm or working with multiple companies.
- Positive, enthusiastic energy.
- The people skills to work with individuals in and out of the organization.
- A forward-thinking and hands-on approach.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A desire to learn.
- Leadership skills.
You will (job responsibilities):
- Enter data, maintain records, reports and financial statements. Verify transactions are recorded in the correct areas.
- Process accounts receivable/payable, sales tax reporting, and handle payroll in a timely manner.
- Generate 1099’s and W-2’s for clients.
- Assist accountants on tax return preparation.
- Reconcile bank, credit cards, and general ledger accounts.
- Communicate (both verbal and written) with clients, client suppliers, vendors, and banking contacts.
- Show ability to manage workload, prioritize tasks, and ask questions when needed.
- Ability to research for answers to questions. Be a resource for bookkeeping, Quickbooks, payroll, and sales tax to other staff and clients.
- Represent the firm in a positive and professional manner at all business related functions.
- Occasional same day travel for work at client’s offices, meeting, and seminars using a personal vehicle.
- Occasional overtime work throughout the year. Additional opportunity for overtime work from January to April 15.