Frank got his start in public accounting after graduating from Mankato State University in the mid-1980s. Since then, he’s worked with everyone from corporate executives to warehouse employees. He’s negotiated ESOP deals for business owners and helped construction, real estate, and manufacturing companies streamline process flow and procedures. He’s also advised business owners on succession planning and trained countless controllers, accountants, and CPA firm staff members.
In other words, you could say Frank has seen it all. His knack for guiding clients through both financial and operational challenges over the years—and for finding common ground on both sides—has earned him the nickname “Frankie the Fixer.”
Born and raised on the Iron Range, Frank is a passionate outdoorsman who loves to hunt and fish. When he’s not at his cabin in northern Minnesota, he enjoys watching all levels of hockey, especially NHL games. It’s a sport that holds a special place in his heart, having played, coached, and refereed it for over 50 years. On most of his days off, however, Frank can be found with his beloved wife, Maggie, at their new home in Gem Lake. Together, they are the proud parents of two grown sons and the devoted owners of two Labrador retrievers.
- Director since 2020
- Frank joined the firm in 2020
- 35 prior years of experience in public accounting
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Mankato State University, 1984 (summa cum laude)
Licensing, Memberships & Honors
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), 1985
- Member of the Construction Financial Management Association
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of the Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants (MNCPA)